PowerPoint files are called presentations. At whatever point you begin another undertaking in PowerPoint Presentations, you’ll have to make another presentation, which can either be clear or from a format.
To make another presentation:
When beginning a new project in PowerPoint, you’ll often want to start with a new blank PowerPoint Presentations.
- Select the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- Select New on the left side of the window, then click Blank Presentation.
- A new presentation will appear.
To make another presentation from a format:
A layout is a predesigned presentation you can use to make another slide demonstrate rapidly. Layouts frequently incorporate custom organizing and outlines, so they can spare you a considerable measure of time and exertion when beginning another task.
- Tap the File tab to get to Backstage view, at that point select New.
- You can click a recommended hunt to discover formats.
- Select a layout to edit it.
- Lots of formats will be visible to utilize in powerpoint.
- Snap Create to utilize the chose layout.
- Another PowerPoint Presentations will show up with the chose format.
It’s important to note that templates are created by Microsoft, third-party providers and even individual users, so some templates may work better than others.
Blogs : office.com/ setup