PowerPoint consequently spares your introductions to an impermanent envelope while you are taking a shot at them. On the off chance that you neglect to spare your progressions or if PowerPoint crashes, you can reestablish the document utilizing AutoRecover.
To utilize AutoRecover:
- Open PowerPoint. On the off chance that autosaved adaptations of a record are discovered, the Document Recovery sheet will show up.
- Snap to open an accessible record. The introduction will be recuperated.
Of course, PowerPoint autosaves at regular intervals. In the event that you are altering an introduction for under 10 minutes, PowerPoint may not make an autosaved rendition.
On the off chance that you don’t see the document you require, you can peruse all autosaved records from Backstage view. Simply select the File tab, click Manage Presentation, at that point pick Recover Unsaved Presentations.
As a matter of course, PowerPoint introductions are spared in the .pptx document compose. In any case, there might be times when you have to utilize another record compose, for example, a PDF or PowerPoint 97-2003 introduction. It’s anything but difficult to trade your introduction from PowerPoint in an assortment of document writes.
- PDF: Saves the introduction as a PDF record rather than a PowerPoint document
- Video: Saves the introduction as a video
- Bundle for CD: Saves the introduction in an organizer alongside the Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer, an exceptional slide demonstrate player anybody can download
- Gifts: Prints a present form of your slides
- Other record compose: Saves in other document writes, including PNG and PowerPoint 97-2003
To send out an introduction:
In our illustration, we’ll spare the introduction as a PowerPoint 97-2003 document.
- Click the File tab to access Backstage view.
- Click Export, then choose the desired option. In our example, we’ll select Change File Type.
- Select a file type, then click Save As.
- The Save As dialog box will appear. Select the location where you want to export the presentation, type a file name, then click Save.
You can also use the Save as type drop-down menu in the Save As dialog box to save presentations in a variety of file types. Be careful to choose a file type others will be able to open.
PowerPoint makes it simple to share and work together on introductions utilizing OneDrive. Previously, in the event that you needed to impart a document to somebody you could send it as an email connection. While advantageous, this framework additionally makes various adaptations of a similar document, which can be hard to sort out.
When you share an introduction from PowerPoint, you’re really giving others access to precisely the same. This gives you and the general population you a chance to impart to alter a similar introduction without keeping track of numerous renditions.
With a specific end goal to share an introduction, it should first be spared to your OneDrive.
To share an introduction:
- Click the File tab to access Backstage view, then click Share.
- The Share pane will appear.
Click the buttons in the interactive below to learn more about different ways to share a presentation.