Introduction To Style Sub Menu
Style sub menu is a collection of formatting guidelines in Microsoft Word. You can make use of styles to format the Selected Text in your document. Utilize different style options for different levels of text. So you could use the “Title” style for your title, “Body Text” style for body text, “Caption” style for the picture captions, and “Heading 1” for the major headings as well.
Eight easy steps to apply or remove different styles to text are as follows:
- Ist but important step: Select the text of your document on which you want to apply “styles”.
- Then click on home tab and go to style sub menu.
- Now select any style which is already formulated in the “style” menu or you can create your own one by using “Create a Style” option.
- You can apply different text styles to different levels of text i,e “header style” to the topic, “body style” to the body of the context etc….
- You can create your own style as well using “Create a Style” option.
- After choosing Styles click on Apply. All applied styles will be visible to your selected text.
- That’s it you are done.
You can even remove or clear formatting from the selected text leaving it in normal view.
For more assistance regarding this please visit : office.com/setup