To use the Bold, Italic, and Underline commands:
Let’s learn how to utilize word features more conveniently
The Bold, Italic, and Underline charges can be Utilize Word Features to help attract regard for vital words or expressions.
- Select the content you need to alter.
- On the Home tab, tap the Bold (B), Italic (I), or Underline (U) order in the Font gathering. In our case, we’ll click Bold.
- The chose content will be changed in the record.
To change content case:
When you have to rapidly change content case, you can Utilize Word Features the Change Case summon as opposed to erasing and retyping content.
- Select the content you need to change.
- On the Home tab, tap the Change Case charge in the Font gathering.
- A drop-down menu will show up. Select the coveted case alternative from the menu.
- The content case will be changed in the archive.
To remove highlighting, select the highlighted text, then click the Text Highlight Color drop-down arrow. Select No Color from the drop-down menu.
If you need to highlight several lines of text, changing the mouse into a highlighter may be a helpful alternative to selecting and highlighting individual lines. Click the Text Highlight Color command, and the cursor changes into a highlighter. You can then click and drag the highlighter over the lines you want to highlight.
To change text alignment:
By default, Word aligns text to the left margin in new documents. However, there may be times when you want to adjust text alignment to the center or right.
- Select the text you want to modify.
- On the Home tab, select one of the four alignment options from the Paragraph group. In our example, we’ve selected Center Alignment.
- The text will be realigned in the document.
Click the arrows in the slideshow below to learn more about the four text alignment options.
Blogs : office setup